Friday, 29 October 2010

London, did you have to take my child away?

Hello,
So I've bought some scales.
And I weigh 51.3kg
hmmmph. >:(

Today I have eaten:
2 clementines 48cals
packet of salt and vinegar french fries 84cals
and I have some cheese and leek bake thingy in the oven which is 362cals

So in total that's 494 cals for the day.

I'm going to some club in London with my friend tonight but I'm going to try not to get too hammered as I'm going out on some romantic day out with my boyfriend tomorrow and I have to meet him at Baker Street at 3.

I hate being so fat.


xxx

2 comments:

Alex said...

Don't hate yourself. Ever. You don't deserve it. :) and good intake so far hun and hope you don't get too smashed ha :) xx

Zwazzle said...

ergh I so do tho.
But thanyou!
And I've made a mess of my life now so there you are.x