Monday, 25 January 2010

a sit down dinner and lots of malibu

OK soooo, haven't written in a few days cos have had a bit of a crazy weekend
Weighed myself on Friday in the day and I was 48.4kg so I was pretty hapz about that, but due to drinking half a bottle of straight malibu on Friday night (this didn't end well and I don't recommend it) and having to go to a family do on Saturday where I was fed lots I was back at 49kg by Saturday night and now seem to be stuck there.
I actually thought I had done OK on Saturday as I only had 2 rice cakes with low fat cream cheese for breakfast and then didn't eat until we got there in anticipation. The starter was a vegetable soup and it was only a small bowl, and I was expecting something less fattening than everyone else for the main as a vegetarian option (I've been veggie for 6 years, it's nothing to do with weight loss, it's a moral thing) but instead of chicken breast and veggies I got a cheesy pie thing. Man was it delicious, I managed to only eat half and the vegetables and I had about 2 bites of desert (apple tart) but I think all the alcohol calories (I drank a lot of wine that night too) added up.

Strangely I'm very conscious of drink calories atm, I've been making sure to bring water to college so I don't end up buying fizzy drinks from the machines (they never seem to have diet options) but alcohol is my friend. Somehow. Hahaha. I sound like a massive alcoholic.

ANYWAY, I'm back on the 6 meals thing today, It got a little messed up because I was on the bus home at 4 when I was meant to eat, and I'd only brought in 3 things to eat during the day, but I ate at about 5 when I got in and I'm going to have 'dinner' at 6.30ish. I'm within my calorie intake so it's not a big deal, and now that the weekend's over I can get back to doing 10 minutes of 'hulas' a night (one of those crazy japanese weight loss crazes, one of my best mates is half japanese so I'm prone to these) and 25 sit-ups (not a lot but if I know I have to do 100 I don't bother to do any) so HOPEFULLY I might be able to get back into the 48s soon.

Today we were on the computers in English and I was so hungry I started googling pictures of pizza and pasties and all things yum, it's something I've found myself doing a lot recently when I'm trying not to eat. It sort of helps. My friends tell me this is obsessive behaviour and were a bit concerned, but it's not like they ever thought I was normal.

Some summery thinspo:
I've been watching a lot of Skins online recently in anticipation of series 4 and I do love Cassie I do so I thought we could have her.

bye bye bye xxx

1 comment:

Zwazzle said...

oh that was awfully long, whoops!