Sunday, 2 January 2011

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you

Why am I so anxious all the time?
Nervous. Edgy. Worried.
Nobody likes me.
Paranoid.

I'm always either paranoid or drunk.
And quite often both.
I stayed up far too late last night and staying up late always makes me feel strange and meaningful in an uneasy kind of a way.

I ate two slices of cheese on toast at 2am and threw it back up into a plastic bag

I need to get a grip.
It's a new year.
So I'm going to start writing my book again.
And I've written calorie limits for every day until I go back to uni.
And I'm going to stick to them.
And if I go even 1 calorie over then I am fasting the next day.

Today was 500.
I've had 124, and I'm having 220 in a minute before going out.
So 344cals.
I've definately gained gained gained.
I can feel it.
Even though the only jeans that fit me any more are my tiny jeans that used to be my motivation and all the others are now too big I know I'm a jelly.
Whale girl.
Jelly Woman.
A superhero of massive proportions.
Enormogirl

I feel strange.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Can I link your blog on my profile? I want to quote a comment you made.

B. Good luck on the calorie plan!

C. I love love love those light pictures. I am obsessed with Christmas lights. Those Mickey ones are cute.

Freyja said...

I hope you do good! Paranoia comes and goes. But it can fuel you to new heights while you have it.

sofia said...

do you have a certain plan youre on or are you making it up yourself?
good luck!

stay lovely. <3

Alex said...

you're so strong hun and you're so good to stay within your intakes. You are strong, never think otherwise <3

Jax said...

congrats on the goal jeans! i have a pair, but i dont think my fat ass will ever fit into them hahah.

you are super strong! my admiration is being sent your way <3