Friday, 14 January 2011

A thousand miles above our heads they are weaving giant currents around the sun

ABC day 3
limit: 300cals
2 rice cakes w/low fat cream cheese 82cals
packet of cheese and onion squares 97cals
low cal instant noodles 94cals

total: 273cals


Happy days.
Nothing interesting to say, but lots of uninteresting nonsense to say instead...

Firstly, I left my big pan and my sieve out over the holidays, and so our lovely cleaner took it upon herself to throw them away. Thanks cleaner. Still it could have been worse, my friend has had all of her cutlery except for one spoon thrown away. Anyway, I went to the shop to get a new pan and sieve and the man who worked there didn't know what a sieve was!

Secondly, I couldn't get any hot water last night and I couldn't get any today either. Apparently a few rooms are having this problem and I'm one of the lucky ones. Yippee! Gave up and just had a lovely lukewarm shower cos I really needed to deep condition my hair. I can't even go to reception about it until Monday now cos it's shut on weekends.

Thirdly, anyone seen this? I got quite upset about the whole thing as I saw somewhere they were going to make it official in 2012, and I really don't want to be a Gemini! (No offense Geminis, I've just grown fond of being a crab person and sharing a name with a deadly disease).
But then I saw this, so I'm guessing the UK is on that system too and is therefore unlikely to change? Still, gave me a nice little mid-afternoon identity crisis.

That's all for today.
Got to get ready to go to flipping Oceana. I don't know why I go there so often, it's just full of pervy guys and chavs. Oh wellz.
Thinspo:


&&love xxx

2 comments:

Alex said...

Not only is she amazingly skinny but has amazing hair! Ahh!
I know what you mean about the zodiac signs :S I like being a Virgo! I am a Virgo! Wah D:
Hope you're ok and that ABC is going well, keep it up <3

Freyja said...

y r u going to oceana? you mean the oceanic region?