I didn't manage to get up for my lecture as my phone had died and my charger was still at home so I'd set my alarm on my ipod which never ends productively.
I woke up after a long night spent mostly awake starving and then having nightmares about eating loads and chasing a bus and thought, 'hmmmm it seems very light, I wonder what time it is?' and looked at my ipod which suddenly jerked into life and told me that it ought to have gone off an hour ago.
Thanks ipod.
I didn't eat anything at all after I posted yday and so was within 200cals but I was 48.4kg this morning!
WTF?!
Rather annoyed, so anyway, I was so pissed off with not having my charger or anything I had 2 rice cakes (124cals) for brekky at like 2pm (I went back to sleep after realising I had no chance of getting to my lecture) and then decided to go home and get everything I'd left there.
When I got in my mum's boyfriend was round, she said to me 'I thought you lived somewhere else' but they'd just opened a bottle of red wine so she gave me a glass and then 2 glasses and we had a chat about our drunken Saturday exploits, and then I text my boyfriend to let him know my phone was working properly and he insisted on seeing me as I was home so we ended up going to the pub where he works to pick up his wages and have a few drinks. I drank 2 vodka and diet cokes and then some random old man who is always in the pub and proper fancies my mum gave me money for a cab for like half my journey back up to uni so that was sweet.
And I decided on the way home I have had plenty of alcohol calories today now to more than justify not eating anything else.
So I'm not going to.
Today was meant to be 400 and I'm sure I've gone well over that with all the drink I've had, despite my long walk to the pub and then to the station from my house (in real life it's only about a 20min walk but that's lots for my lazy self)
So if I really can't sleep I might have like a weeny slice of cheese or something, but do I really need to?
I'm better than food tbh.
Tomorrow is 600cals anyway.
Scary.
Exciting but scary.
Dunno if I can really manage that much without feeling awful.
Hopefully I will have lost again tomorrow morning so I won't feel so bad.
Where did that 0.3 of a kilo come from?
but really.
lovelove xxx

5 comments:
my weight is being stupid too. i didnt eat for 25 hours. and only lost .5 if even that. stupid numbers.
stay lovely dear. <3
Glad I'm not alone.
And I know right?
Hate those damn numbers. xxx
I hate it when weight fluctuates when you havn't done anything wrong.
It's annoying.
<3
Don't be annoyed about not losing as much, keep it up and it'll all suddenly go at once. Stay strong gorgeous :) xxx
Don't mock your weight, you're lighter than I am ;)
Don't worry about the drinks either, it was a seeing-the-boyfriend treat <33
Post a Comment