Weighed myself this morning and was 50.7kg
Could be worse.
Could be about a million times better.
Went to my Film assessment, watched the same clip from Metropolis 15 times and had to describe every single detail using film terms. Think I did OK.
Came home, picked up my post (new clothes from Topshop yay!)
Gave up on finishing essay. Submitted what I had done online. Realised the online deadline was in 3 minutes so was prob just as well.
Went to the shop looking for 'vogue'.
They only sold wank mags.
Bought fags.
Went to library to print off pathetic attempt at essay.
Posted it in the deposit box thing. Lied about word count on front sheet. Why?
Went to Japanese.
Felt stupid.
Nobody speaks to me and I can never follow what she's saying.
Found out I actually have to pass because it accounts for 20 credits of my first year. Shit.
She was giving out quality streets to anyone who could ask for them in Japanese.
I said I was on diet which just made me look like I didn't know how to ask. I actually did for once.
At the end the class split in half in teams to guess hiragana words written on the board. Our team won the whole tin of quality streets. I walked straight passed it and left. It's not like I'd answered anything anyway.
Came home, got hassled via text to go clubbing because some DJ with a silly name is playing. Refused a lot. Wished we could just go pub. Felt nervous of all my flatmates but had to eat in the kitchen while I waited for security cos I was locked out of my room.
Attacked my wall with pictures from old asos mags. Wished I'd found vogue.
Collapsed.
I'm cross as well because we have 'review and progression week' next week and so I was going to get picked up Sunday night and go home for a week, but I've found out I have the 2nd part of my Film assessment on Tuesday morning and a Japanese assessment on Tuesday eve. But tbh the Japanese assessment can go die somewhere. I want to go to my local with my friends on Tuesday night SO MUCH. It will feel exactly like old times and I know it will cheer me up, so I'm gonna get picked up Tuesday arvy I think. Fuck passing my first year. I'm not going to anyway.
I feel so anti-social I should use the time to do some work but I bet I do fuck all as usual.
Food intake today:
Cucumber and houmus 83cals
Blueberry oaty biscuit thingy 101cals
vegetable pasta 262cals
446cals
might go to the shop and get a bottle of wine.
Not exactly low cal but it's medicinal.
1 comment:
Oh hun this post is sad :( stay strong ok? And I love cutting out pictures and having them on my wall! Be ok, be safe... be happy :) xx
Post a Comment