Went shopping today with my friend.
We had an argument in Marks and Spencers because she wanted to split one of those £10 meal deals.
I said it had too many calories.
She said it comes with a free bottle of wine.
I said I wasn't drinking tonight.
She said don't bother coming then.
I said I won't then.
Silence.
Then she said, I'm sorry, please come tonight.
I said OK but I don't HAVE to drink.
We're going out for this girls birthday.
I'm not drinking
1) because alcohol = calories
and
2) being hungry is so much harder to ignore with a hangover
I wish I had some pills.
Some chavs threw bits of receipt at us for the whole bus journey home.
It was like being in year 9 again.
Ate too much today, my limit was 200 but I've had:
2 rice cakes w/low fat cream cheese 82cals
Small tin of baked beans 159cals
241cals
I wore some jeans today that I bought before I started this.
They were tight when I bought them, but I thought, well I'll loose weight and then they'll fit.
They were falling down today.
My stomach still looks just as enormous as it ever did tho.
Better get in the shower.

yous are the best 25 followers on the whole of blogger xxx
3 comments:
congrats on the clothes! (:
im one of those best followers evar. jus saying. :D
stay lovely. <3
Oh, I hate when your friends make you eat with them and you simply have to because otherwise... *sigh* at least that's what it's like for me...
congrats on the lose jeans, though! you've done amazing, don't sweat those 241 calories, it's really not that much above the limit you set.
Stay strong!
Love, Lu.
I know that feeling, you're thinking, these clothes are for a skinny person, they are too big for me - why is this? I am not skinny?
So you end up thinking they've been magically stretched or something :')
Loving the posts as always! <33
Post a Comment