Didn't manage to get up AGAIN because I'm lazy and useless.
Tidied my room (to a degree) and am going to clean the bathroom (to a degree) in a minute.
So far today I've eaten:
cereal bar 91cals
salt and vinegar french fries 84cals
mini cupcake 87cals
and I've bought a pizza to share with my boyfriend when he gets here, which is 530cals for half the pizza
so then my total for the day will be 792.
I spent ages in the shop figuring out which was the lowest calorie pizza and if I could manage to eat it and stay within 800.
One of the deep pan cheesy ones was nearly 2000calories just for half!!
Sooooo fucking disgusting, I really wish I didn't love pizza so much.
ANYWAY, it's good that my boyfriend is coming on an 800 day as I can eat the pizza all casually like it's normal and he'll think it is.
In reality tho I''m already full and could so easily not eat anything else today.
I feel disgusting as it is.
And oh! I was 47.8kg this morning, which is a nice little loss.
My scales are still a bit mental but they only varied between 47.8 and 47.5 this morning so either way I've definately lost since yesterday, but they stuck mostly with the higher end of that so I'm inclined to believe that.
Also, I'm wearing my grey jeans which were so horribly tight last month and they fit. Happy days.
I was in the kitchen this morning (I say this morning but I didn't get up until 3) and my flatmate was like 'oooh I like your pants' (she's norweigan and learnt English from American TV and visiting the US so I have to allow her ridiculous Americanisms) anyway I sort if accidentally said, 'thanks, they didn't fit me when I moved here!'
She said, 'well done, so have you come off your diet then?'
I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything and then she said,
'you are eating aren't you?'
so I was like, 'yeah of course' and she was like 'OK I just like to check as I'm the grandmother of the flat.'
Regardless of this it's not like she really cares, they're all looking for places for next year without me and even the 3 people I really used to get on with haven't noticed that I've become really introverted and hardly ever leave my room anymore.
It doesn't matter anyway as I'm going to live with my 2 friends from upstairs next year but it would have been nice if they'd asked me.
Actually I'm not even going to pass this year so I won't be needing anywhere to live.
I'm so unmotivated.
Anyway, the same 2 girls are going clubbing tonight and want me to come but my boyfriend hates clubbing so I'm not sure if I'm going to drag him out or have a night in with him yet.
I thought I wasn't going to write much today but that hasn't really happened has it?

5 comments:
Congrats on the loss Z!
Which Uni do you go to? What are you studying?
(Shall I just not be lazy and just check your blog? haha)
Stay in with the boy, your friends will understand and it will keep him in a good mood :)
<33
Don't worry I haven't actually said that anywhere in my blog,
I'm at Roehampton, which is in South London, studying History and Film combined.
What do you want to study if you get into Manchester?
And yeah I think I might stay in tbh...
cba with clubbing and getting ready etc.
xxx
I checked just in case you had mentioned it!
Well I have a conditional offer, ao if I get my ABB then I'll be taking Ancient History :)
<33
This is all such fabulous news! I'm sexcited for you!!
only cool people study History. x
Post a Comment