Went into the kitchen, at first I thought the windows had steamed up but no, it was just the thickest fog I had ever seen.
Went to my lecture, boring boring, mostly just wrote a diary entry and ignored everything he said.
In the following seminar someone actually spoke to me as well which was a bit amazing!!
Came home, had a nap which was haunted by strange nightmares where my mum drove the car into a lake and my uni friend from upstairs phoned me in tears and told me her lecturer was being murdered in the middle of the lecture, cheerful stuff, y'kno.
Woke up and went upstairs to see her.
Her lecturer hadn't really been murdered, funnily enough, came back downstairs for dinner.
Today was 600cals so I have eaten:
2 rice cakes w/low fat cream cheese 124cals
Salt and vinegar french fries 84cals
Blueberry oaty biscuit 101cals
3 Quorn sausages 171cals
Tin of spaghetti hoops 114cals
594cals
which is fine and dandy and just right but it feels fucking loads tbh.
I usually like to stay under 500.
But 2468 is supposed to work so I suppose I'll just have to let my scales tell the story tomorrow morning won't I?
Numbers numbers numbers.
I am not a number, I am a free girl.
Or am I?
anyway, tomorrow is 800cals.
I don't even know if I can do that, but I'm going to finish this cycle of 2468 (with a fast day on Thursday) and see how much I've lost to decide if I'm going to carry it on. It just doesn't feel like I can possibly have lost tomorrow if I've eaten this much.
Gonna go back up to my friends flat for a few hours after this, don't think I can cope with sitting in this room for much longer, even though her rooms like exactly the same but backwards,at least she's in it. (that was a bit soppy wasn't it?)
oh and thanks everyone for all the lovely comments yday (:
Have 2 thinspos because I'm generous like that...


stay skinny xoxo
2 comments:
Today was really foggy for me too! Like, the thickest fog ever... anyway well done on the intake :) can't wait to hear if 2468 works. <3 xxx
Ahh jumpy scales, they suck right?
I've never tried 2,4,6,8
I'll have to see if it works for you before I try it ;)
<33
Post a Comment