This morning I weighed 49.4kg!
How exciting!
Obviously all the walking I did over the weekend made up for the vast amounts I ate.
Obviously all the walking I did over the weekend made up for the vast amounts I ate.
Today I ate the crisps I bought yesterday, it was too much temptation, I had them for dinner tho which at least saved on washing up and meant I didn't have to go into the kitchen and speak to people which I am rather against at the moment, feeling a bit introverted.
So intake for today =
2 Rice cakes with low fat cream cheese 124cals
Amazing Brannigans crisps 206cals
mini chocolate cupcake 87cals
417cals
which isn't too bad I suppose.
Nothing else to say really as I've pretty much done fuck all today.
Going home for a few days tomorrow.
I'm so excited (:

2 comments:
congrats on the milestone!
stay lovely. <3
Well done on your intake :) keep it up xxx
Post a Comment