I'm sure I've gained weight since being at home this week although today's intake was good:
cucumber and houmus 83cals
cauliflour cheese 220cals
303cals
Am thinking of starting ABC on Monday.
Need a kick up the arse a bit I think.
I won't be able to finish it before Christmas tho so I might just 2468?
Either way I feel like I need to do something...
Didn't weigh myself again today as my boyfriend was here again, it's been lovely being able to spend so much time with him, he's such an absolute darling I honestly hope I stay with him forever, it was open mic night last night and he played beautifully
Being at home reminds me of all the awful things I've done and I worry so much that something could jeopardise our relationship.
I know he loves me though and I need to get a grip.
As my friend said to me last night, I'm not gaining anything from worrying about it.
Better get dressed anyway, seeing 2 really good friends I haven't seen in aaaaages who are both down from uni and am quite excited although knackered.
I could sleep for a week but I'm sure a drink will liven me up.
lovelove xxx

2 comments:
Glad you're well :) I was thinking of doing the 2468 diet, wonder if it works? Anyway stay strong :) <3
I've done it once before and it worked quite well but it was sooooo long ago when I was like 15 so I think it'll be good to give it another go. x
Post a Comment