Thursday, 30 December 2010

I want to be able to eat carbs without wanting to kill myself

That's a quote from 'The Holiday', it was on TV last night so I watched it on my own drinking straight amaretto cos it's one of my all time favourite movies. Actually tho, I pretty much only eat carbs, I just don't eat much of them if that makes any sense at all.

I was dead on 46kg this morning anyway, so I have survived Christmas and only gained 0.1kg which is bearable. I aim to be 45.5kg on the morning of the 11th Jan, just before I go back to uni, and my only weigh in before then will be on Wednesday 5th. I would aim lower but as it seems to take me a month to lose a kilo these days I won't to avoid suicide.

Anyway, my boyfriend came back today, it was so lovely to seehim! He's working like every night for the rest of his life now to make up for having had a holiday (he works behind the bar at a pub) so I'm stalking him at work tonight and he's staying over afterwards and the same for New Years, altho my fam and E are going up there with me tomorrow night, and hopefully my friend who just got back from Morrocco is coming with me tonight.

Intake today=
2 rice cakes w/extra light philly 124cals
packet of salt and vinegar french fries 84cals
Mini pizza 265cals

473cals



bananas xxx

1 comment:

sofia said...

i love that movie and that quote! haha.
i do the same as you though, normally, im trying not to though. :P

stay lovely. <3