Friday, 31 December 2010

Last year's wishes are this year's apologies.

Last night I went out in a belly top for the first time in like, forever, so that was nice.
I've not done brilliantly today tho.
I'm gonna guess at about 900cals although I don't know exactly.
ie. absolutely fucking tons.

Hangover hunger is a bitch,
although looking at all the skinny dancers on Pineapple Dance Studios this morning kept me away from the peanut butter.

Will definately definately get my intake back under 500 tomorrow.
New Year, New Start and all that.

Meeting my boyfriend has made this the best year ever, and I look forward to another brilliant year with him.

I can and will get down to 42kg next year.
Will type up all my resolutions tomorrow guys.
Hope you all have really good New Years Eves.

thinspo:


Lets make 2011 a wonderful year of skinniness.
And lets make all our legs look like those number 1s.
xxx



1 comment:

BindyBones said...

don't party too hard ;)
.....jk, get pissed. hehe