So, the party last night, to cut a long story short the host got very drunk, and true to form did his genuinely terrifying 'rape impression', told us about how he likes to wank with a biro (so much wtf) and then decided to guess what everyone in the room's fetishes were. He guessed that I like having cat food poured on me.
What can I say?
I drunk a big bottle of smirn off ice and nothing else there, altho even that's like 400cals. Ew. And then I nearly passed out when I got in so I HAD to eat a cereal bar.
Regardless of all this, I bit the proverbial bullet this morning and weighed myself and I was 47.1kg, which I am actually really pleased with considering my horrendous recent behaviour, even if it is a gain from a week and a bit ago I don't really mind. I'm feeling much stronger and much more motivated at the moment and I'm confident I can lose that 1.1kg in the next 11 days and reach my Christmas goal of 46, as my final weigh in before Christmas will be the morning of the 23rd.
Also, yesterday I tried on my size 8 high waisted jeans from topshop with the 26inch waist even tho I had sworn not to until I was down to 46, and they fit! And not just like, I could manage to get them done up, they properly fit me, no bulging over the top or anything! Happy days.
Today has not been happy days tho, I have a 2500 word essay due on Tuesday afternoon, I started it today and have managed 946 so far. I think that's plenty for now because my brain hurts, I also cleaned my bathroom in my desperation to make an excuse to have a break from working. More slaving away tomorrow, but also major Xmas shopping, so I may be up all night. Still, I'm going to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park with my boyfriend on Wednesday so I have that to look forward to (:
Intake for today:
3 rice cakes w/low fat cream cheese 123cals
ready salted french fries 83cals
KOKA noodles 143cals
Litre of sugarfree orangeade 10cals (this has pretty much been the only thing keeping me sane today)
total: 359cals
And that will be it because I'm not walking back from anywhere so I won't start passing out and have to have a cereal bar today, altho I have done some crunches.
That's all folks.
love to you all xxxxPS. I lost a follower today :(
I know who it was as well, I was going to say something but perhaps she just hates me? I love her blog.
Sad times for my life.
3 comments:
Hey there, seriously, you've been doing such a great job with your daily intakes! :) Congrats on being 47.1kg, if you go on the way you have, you'll definitely be 46 before Christmas! Beautiful pic, btw.
Lots of love!
Lu.
your intakes are always brilliant :) and well done on the weigh in. Stayyy sttrronng :D xxx PS. wow what a weird experience at a party haha :)
oh,have a fab time in the wonderland ;) i have been there 3 times now,as i live near by.and i absolutely love it.
and of course you will lose these 1,1kg,as your intake is just really great.great as in low :)
mary
Post a Comment